Star City Circlesongs
Circlesinging is a spontaneous, improvisational community-singing experience. Leaders create improvised parts and lead the group in spontaneous song. We also utilize percussive sounds, body percussion, and movement. We meet you where you are at to create an experience that uplifts and empowers each person and our community as a whole. We also invite participants to co-create with us, to listen to your inner voice and to the song that needs to be created in the moment. We connect with each other and the natural world around us, building a new community where we are all supported and aware of the sacredness in all things. You don’t have to be a “singer” to participate. You only need to be your beautiful living, breathing self. All ages are welcome.
In the spring and summer season we start at 6:30pm and end at 8:00pm. After the event, there is space to relax, connect, and be social. When the weather is nice, we sing outside in the sacred oak grove behind Fishburn Mansion. Otherwise, we sing inside the mansion. Masks are optional. We have N95 masks available for anyone who wants to use them.
Our events are free! We also welcome any support if you feel so inspired. Some ways you can support us are:
1. Come to our event, and bring a friend or two.
2. Let others know about what we do, and invite them.
3. Share our events on social media.
4. Bring snacks or other gifts to share at our events. (We provide some snacks.)
5. Give us a positive review on Facebook or Meetup.
6. Join our email list.
7. Do you know of a group or organization that would benefit from circlesinging? Let us know!
8. Donate in person or online to help us cover costs.
Questions? Ask us here, or email us: